Create an Account
Welcome to Renegade Bio!
If you will be entering requisitions for SARS-CoV-2 testing via our healthcare provider portal, please follow the steps below:
- To get you on-boarded the first step is to have you go to the following website. We recommend using the Google Chrome browser if possible but any browser should work: https://portal.renegade.bio:
- Either create a new account by entering your email address and creating a password or, if your organization uses GSuite already, you can also directly use your Google account. We do not recommend using a personal Google account.
- Once you've logged in to the system an account will be created automatically, but you will see a message that says "Not Authorized". This indicates that you have successfully logged in and then on our side we need to grant you access to enter orders. So once you see the "Not Authorized" message please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can complete the next step.
- Finally, after we have authorized your access, you will be able to log back in and then will be able to enter new orders:
- Once tests have been completed you will also be able to see the results and download the test reports:
We would be happy to schedule a screen sharing meeting with you if you have any questions about accessing the portal and to make sure that you understand how it works. Just send an email to email@example.com with your availability and we'll be happy to schedule that.
Sometimes this screen sharing session isn't required, it's really just to make sure any questions you encounter can be answered in a timely fashion.